A rewarding rate of interest
- We like to help all our customers make the most of their savings, so here is some information about our Loyalty Saver account.
- Our Loyalty Saver account will always pay you an interest rate above our ING Direct Savings Account standard variable rate for every calendar month you don’t make a withdrawal.
- You can enjoy a great rate of 2.25% equivalent AER* (2.23% gross p.a.) variable including a 1.83% gross p.a. bonus fixed until 31 December 2012 if no withdrawals are made in a calendar month.
- From 1st January 2013 there'll be a new bonus rate. If you open an account we’ll tell you what this will be closer to the time.
- It's up to you whether you transfer all your savings into the Loyalty Saver account, or leave some in your current ING Direct Savings Account.
- If you need to make a withdrawal from your Loyalty Saver account that's no problem, just bear in mind that the rate will revert to 0.4% AER/gross p.a. variable for that month.
- Start saving from €1 to €1,000,000 split across a maximum of two Loyalty Saver accounts. The Loyalty Saver account can only be held in single names and we are unable to open the account in joint names.
Safe and secure
- Millions of customers worldwide
- Someone new joins us every 20 seconds
- Our website is safe and secure
Easy to open
- If you are already an existing savings customer, we've made it really easy to open an account with us.
- All you have to do is login to your account and click on the 'Our range of products' tab
- You can manage your account online or over the telephone
Summary of information table
|Account Name||Loyalty Saver|
| Available to existing savings customers only
2.25% equivalent AER* (2.23% gross p.a.) variable including a 1.83% gross p.a. bonus fixed until 31 December 2012 if no withdrawals are made in a calendar month. If you do need to make a withdrawal you'll still receive 0.40% AER/gross p.a.variable for that calendar month.
|Tax Status||Interest is paid net unless a customer registers that they are entitled to receive gross interest|
|1.83% gross p.a. bonus fixed until 31 December 2012 if no withdrawals are made in a calendar month|
|Withdrawal arrangements||No notice required. Withdrawals may take up to 2 business days to complete|
|Access||Web and telephone|
|Calendar Month||A calendar month runs from the first day of the month to the last day of the month, e.g. 1 January – 31 January|
*AER means Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid at the stated rate for 12 months and compounded once each year. Gross per annum is the annualised rate before deduction of tax at standard rate.