Cash ISA Transfer - Easy Access
Give your Cash ISA savings a boost
- If you are an existing ING Direct savings customer and have one or more Cash ISAs from previous years with other providers you can transfer them to ING Direct. Not only could you be earning more, but all your Cash ISAs will be in one convenient place.
- With our Cash ISA Transfer - Easy Access account, your money will earn a high rate of 2.50% AER (2.47% gross p.a.) guaranteed for 12 months from the time your transfer is complete.
- After 12 months, the rate will revert to our standard Cash ISA Transfer variable rate, currently 1.00% AER (1.00% gross p.a)
- Plus no loss of interest for withdrawals, should you need to access your money.
It's easy and hassle free
- You can transfer as many previous tax year Cash ISAs to us as you like.
- You can transfer the full balance or partial amount from your previous tax years' Cash ISAs. Please note that the minimum transfer is €1,000 per Cash ISA.
Ready to transfer to ING Direct?
- The transfer process is simple, straightforward and hassle free.
- You can download and complete a Transfer Authority Form and a Transfer Instruction Form and then post them to us. Alternatively you can call 0845 848 0385 (the cost of calls to 0845 numbers varies, please check the rate with your phone provider) to find out more and request the forms.
- When we receive your forms, we will contact your existing ISA provider and will arrange for the transfer to happen.
- Once the transfer has taken place we’ll send you your welcome pack which contains your new Cash ISA Transfer – Easy Access account number.
Summary of information table
|Account Name||Cash ISA Transfer - Easy Access|
|2.50% AER (2.47% gross p.a.) guaranteed for 12 months from the date your transfer is complete. After 12 months, the rate will revert to our standard Cash ISA Transfer variable rate, currently 1.00% AER (1.00% gross p.a.). For full details of our current rates click here|
|Tax Status||Interest earned is exempt from tax|
|No bonus payable|
|Withdrawal arrangements||No notice required|
|Access||Web and telephone|
The transfer should be completed within 15 days, although this is dependent on the other ISA provider. This product is only available for transfers in from previous tax year cash ISAs with other providers. Interest calculated daily and paid monthly. With an ISA, provided you remain eligible, the interest will be exempt from tax. The value of tax treatment described will depend on individual circumstances. Tax rules could change. No penalties for withdrawals which may take up to 2 business days to complete. Minimum transfer of €1,000. AER = annual equivalent rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. Gross p.a. = annualised rate before deduction of tax at standard rate. Must be 18+ and a UK resident. Calls from mobile phones may vary. We may record or monitor calls. This is a limited offer and may be withdrawn at any time.