Cash Individual Saving Accounts (ISAs) are a great way to make the most of your savings without
paying tax on your interest. We offer a range of Cash ISAs to suit your saving needs.
Current Tax Year
Cash ISA - 3.20% AER
- Available to new and existing ING Direct customers
- 3.20% AER (3.15% gross p.a) tax free guaranteed for 12 months from account opening
- Interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- A simple way to save from �‚�1 up to �‚�5,640 without paying tax on your interest
- Access your money with no loss of interest for withdrawals
Previous Tax Years
Are you an existing ING Direct Savings customer looking to make more of your previous years' Cash ISAs?
If you are an existing ING Direct savings customer and have one or more Cash ISAs from previous years with other providers you can transfer them to ING Direct.
We currently offer two Cash ISA Transfer products for you to choose from:
Cash ISA transfer - Fixed Rate - 2.75% AER
- Earn a competitive rate of 2.75% AER (2.75% gross p.a) fixed for 12 months from the date your transfer is complete (after which it will revert to our standard Cash ISA transfer rate, currently 1.00% AER/gross p.a. variable)
- Interest will be calculated daily and is paid at the end of the fixed term. After the fixed term interest will be calculated daily and paid monthly.
- Should you need to withdraw your money you can. Please note though that if you make a withdrawal during the fixed term, your savings will lose their tax free status, you will incur a loss of up to 90 days' gross interest and your account will be closed.
Cash ISA transfer - Easy Access - 2.50% AER
- 2.50% AER (2.47% gross p.a) guaranteed for 12 months from the date your transfer is complete, after which it will revert to our standard Cash ISA transfer variable rate, currently 1.00% AER/gross p.a. variable.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly.
- No loss of interest for withdrawals should you need to access your money.