They aim to help consumers budget more effectively by splitting their account into ‘Jam Jars’, enabling them to separate their bills from their spending money.
How can Secure Ṫrust Bànk help you?
With the Secure Ṫrust Bànk Current Account we won’t credit check. All you need to do is pass satisfactory identity and residency checks, be a permanent UK resident and be aged 18 years old or over.
‘Jam Jar’ refers to how you can manage your money in your account. With our Current Account you have 2 separate pots of money.
Pot 1 – Your Current Account – Here you can pay in benefits, salary, cash, cheques and also pay bills by Direct Debit or Standing Order.
Pot 2 – Your MasterCard® Prepaid Card – Once you have set aside the money in your Current Account for your Standing Orders or Direct Debits, any money left over can be transferred onto your Prepaid Card for you to spend on whatever you like. The card is accepted in over 30 million outlets worldwide and ATM’s displaying the MasterCard® Acceptance Mark.
This is a great way of managing your money, as you can only spend the funds that are available on your MasterCard® Prepaid Card, and not the money set aside in your Current Account for those important bills.
Benefits of our Current Account
- No fees for bounced Direct Debits or Standing Orders
- No Overdraft facility – you cannot go overdrawn with our account
- Basic Bank Account with an established Bank
- Credit checks – bad credit history and bankrupty accepted
- Secure Inteŗnet Bańking with tracking and budgeting tools
- Pay in salary or benefits
- Set up and pay bills by Standing Order or Direct Debit
- Earn up to 4% cash rewards at over 35 high street retailers
To open our account there is a one off set up fee of £12.50 and a monthly management fee of £12.50.
All Secure Ṫrust Bànk Current Account customers are automatically enrolled in to our Rewards Scheme, which allows you to earn up to 4% rewards from over 35 high street retailers. Just pay for your goods using your MasterCard® Prepaid Card and the cash rewards are paid back into your account 2 months later.