Could you provide more info about the problem? We are committed to solve any problems asap. Without more info about the problem, I provide a general trouble-shooting guide below:
(1) Make sure you have the latest version DriveHQ Online Backup (The current latest version is 3.8 Build 240 as of 5/14/2007). If you don't have, please download it from our website. After you've downloaded it, please double click to run it. The first time it will remove old version DriveHQ Online Backup (or WWWBackup). After uninstall finished, please reboot your computer and then double click the installer to install the latest version.
(2) Test with a small backup task first. Don't waste too much time trouble-shooting a big backup task. Use a small task and see if it works fine.
(3) Sometimes a particular file / folder may cause the problem due to its security settings, strange file/folder name, file or disk corruption, etc. It is important to pin-point which file(s)/folder(s) might have caused the problem. If the application failed to backup certain files, please try to use DriveHQ FileManager to manually upload files to DriveHQ.com. Let us know what is the error message.
(3) If you have a very large backup task and you don't know which file(s) might have caused the problem, try to break the backup task into multiple smaller tasks. You can quickly pin-point which file(s)/folder(s) that had caused the problem this way.
(4) If you are backing up a laptop computer; note a backup task can be easily stopped due to computer standby, hibernate, or network power save mode, or wireless out of range. Please make sure you check backup task status and manually restart as needed.