Download DriveHQ Online Backup and Install It on Your Computer
- Download the latest version of DriveHQ Online Backup at DriveHQ Online Backup Download Page;
There are two versions of DriveHQ Online Backup for Windows: the 64-bit version and the 32-bit version.
There is also a version for MAC.
In general, you should install the 32-bit version on 32-bit operating system and 64-bit version
on 64-bit version operating system.
The 64-bit version cannot be installed on 32-bit version operating system; the 32-bit version can
be installed on 64-bit version operating system,
however, some features may not work properly.
As of 2018, you should install the 64-bit version on most computers.
Find which version of DriveHQ Online Backup to install?
You can use this page to find your OS type and then install the right version software.
Just open Internet Explorer, copy and paste the following URL:
- After you download the software, please double click on the installer file to launch the setup.
Follow the wizard step by step and it will install DriveHQ Online Backup on your computer.
Usually, it should be straight-forward to install DriveHQ Online Backup.
Trouble shoot DriveHQ Online Backup installer problems:
On some computers, it might fail to install. In this case, please double check:
- If you are installing the correct version of DriveHQ Online Backup.
- Make sure you don’t have any anti-virus / security software that blocked DriveHQ installer.
- Make sure you have the right to install software on your computer. Some companies / organizations may not allow employees / team members to install software on their computer. Public computers, such as those in a library, usually do not allow any users to install any software.
- Some anti-virus / security software may allow you to download an EXE installer file; however, it might change the .exe file extension to a different extension. In this case, you need to change the file extension back to .exe before you double click on the installer file.
It is recommended to visit: https://www.drivehq.com/downloads/downloadonlinebackup.aspx, and click on the "Online Backup Live Demo" link to see how the backup works.